Process to change the Appraisals Status from 'Planned' to 'Pending Approval' to Reopen the Appraisals
Responsibility: Manager Self Service
· Search with PMP(2013 Performance Plan) name under "Performance Management Plan Appraisals In Progress" region then click on 'OK'
· The manager can able to see the appraisal records here
· The status is "Planned" because of this user is unable to see these records at 'Reopen Appraisal' Process
· Then click on 'Update' symbol under 'Appraise' field
· Update the Appraisal by entering any data(Giving Ratings,etc ) then click on "Apply"
· click on 'Give final ratings' then click on 'Continue' finally click on "Submit'
· It will display 'Warning Message'(You have chosen to complete this appraisal.) then click on 'Yes'
Now the Status will be changed to 'Pending Approval' now we can able to see records at 'Reopen Appraisals' process
Responsibility : HR Professional
Navigation : Performance Management -> Plan Administration (Under 'Administration' region (right side of the page)
· Now search with 'Plan name' and select 'Reopen Appraisal' radio button
· When status is 'Pending Approval' then we can able to see those records at 'Reopen Appraisals' process